2. USE OF THE WEBSITE Any unauthorized use of and access to the Website is void and prohibited. By accessing and using this Website, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information submitted by you is truthful and accurate; (b) you agree to maintain the accuracy of the information provided by you; (c) you are above 18 years of age; and (d) the use of the Website by you do not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
3. PLATFORM FOR TRANSACTION MAKE ME UP a marketplace to assist you to connect to vendors (“Vendor”) in respect of all the services and products offered by them for wedding functions, corporate events or any other kind of event. You agree and acknowledge that:
6. WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY The failure of MAKE ME UP to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT The Terms and Conditions, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this Website.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION The Terms and Conditions, its performance and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled under arbitration in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by a panel consisting of One (1) arbitrator to be mutually agreed between the parties. The language of the arbitration shall be English and the venue of the arbitration shall be at New Delhi, India
Mr. Mohit Gupta Advocate, 273 Lawyers Chamber, High Court of Delhi New Delhi .He Shall decide the said dispute as per the provisions of arbitration and conciliation Act 1996. The seat of the Arbitration shall be at New Delhi.
9. JURISDICTION Any dispute or controversy arising out of this Agreement shall, be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Delhi. That in case of any dispute between the parties the same shall be referred to